On behalf of our client, a luxury brand, ARAVATI is looking for a PERFORMANCE ACQUISTION MANAGER to drive customers acquisitions with primary focus on Display retargeting advertising, Paid Social, Affiliation and email. You will have the chance to join a recent growing team – focused on ‘doing’ and results oriented. You will report to the Omnichannel & Client experience Team, and to the head of Performance acquisition and E-commerce in Europe.
Traffic Analysis and Reporting
- Define a global acquisition strategy activating the different levers (Social Media ads, affiliation, display...) to reach the business goals managing and arbitrating the Acquisition budget
- Launch and pilot always on campaigns across EMEA
- Improve customer acquisition funnel, implementing inbound tactics and rolling out marketing automated campaigns
- In an omnichannel perspective, use the channels within the remit of the role to drive trackable in-store traffic
- Ongoing benchmark and test of new actors, platforms available on the markets
- Pilot various agencies & suppliers across the globe.
- Analysis of all campaigns for reporting and ROI optimization objectives.
- Better understand our prospect and customer journey via attribution model
- Put together intuitive dashboards helping to make quick decisions
- Work in duet with e-merchandising team to improve conversion rate
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English and in French
You can show that you've had at least 4 years of experience in a similar position
You have a Highly analytical and good knowledge of Analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, UTM tracking, GTM..)
Data driven, reactivity, rigor will be your advantage for the role
Ability to integrate digital campaigns with offline and social media
High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
Strong collaboration skills
Excellent English communications skills, written and oral
The position is based in the center of Paris
You are currently available.
You recognize yourself in this topic ? Don’t be shy and join us ! Send your CV by writing your availabilities and your motivations.